View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 10:32 PM   #8
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
I've had a few sites act up like that and traced the problem down to my HOSTS file (I use it to try and block most tracking cookies, works quite well except for a few sites that really want to track you). Try disabling your HOSTS file and see if that doesn't let you complete the purchase. Just rename it, adding an extension to it works. Then just rename it back when done.

And if you're using AdBlock, disable it also for the site, at least until you're done.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote