View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 08:45 PM   #1
Sigyn
Junior Junior Member
Sigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: none
Introducing myself . . .

Hi

I've been a lurker for a while now, trying to figure out what e-reader belongs to me. Not only am I known for being somewhat picky, but I will have a lot of weird needs.

Please be gentle with me, I'm somewhat of a luddite and can't keep a lot of these acronyms straight.

Let's see about me . . I live in the Pacific Northwest, America.

I have a wide diversity of books on my shelves at home, mystery, horror, political novels, poetry, history, fantasy, sci-fi . . . really I think the only thing I don't have much of is "westerns" - at least how my public library sorts books. I read anthropology, medical, and other journals in the periodicals section. I have knitting, sewing, bread-making, ethnic cooking . . . etc in both book and magazine form, sitting next to foreign language dictionaries and etymology books.

And I really like the ellipsis . . . and use it way too much.

I'm not sure what else you want or need to know, but hi everyone! Thanks for letting me learn everything over your shoulder, I really appreciate it.
Sigyn is offline   Reply With Quote