View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 11:26 AM   #11
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Have you ever dared to venture into the Kobo forum? The Kobo stores ALL its library information in a database, and the number of times it breaks, resulting in the need to reload all books, is alarming.
Nope, I haven't been there - I don't own a Kobo.
But I do have a degree in Computer Science, with a specialization in databases... and I definitely know that if you use a DBS correctly, it will save you from all sorts of trouble (and effort!), instead of causing it.

Last edited by ixtab; 01-05-2013 at 11:29 AM.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote