View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 12:07 PM   #40
Strether
Guru
Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1; iPad Air; iPhone 7; Kobo Libra; Kindle Oasis 3
I raised the issue in the Kindle Help Forum about the lack of ability to jump from chapter to chapter via a swipe, as we had on the Kindle Touch, and was told it was discontinued because they had so many complaints about it from smart phone users who used a similar swipe to turn pages. I did suggest that they give us an alternative way of maneuvering through a book, and got a response back that my suggestion had been submitted to their engineers, but who knows if anything will come of that.

Jim
Strether is offline   Reply With Quote