View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 03:58 PM   #35
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekknogenius View Post
When my sound volume was low and would not increase much I installed the volume control (http://www.appbrain.com/app/volume-c....volumecontrol) program from market and had to turn up the in-call volume. That fixed the issue. It seems that if the in-call volume is turned off your PE will lose it's sound too even though we do not have phone capabilities.
From the app pictures it access the controls i found hidden with Elxir.
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote