View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 10:10 AM   #5
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanix View Post
I checked a couple series and they are in order when sorted by "added order". So I guess Calbire adds series starting from 1 when sending to the reader.

Though I see know that 3 books added later on in a collection still are in correct order on the device and not at the end. So inside a collection at least sorting "added order" is actually series order?
Yes, I think Collections "by added order" is the one Calibre expects you to use.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote