Thread: Glo Calibre and Shelves
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 04:28 AM   #11
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by XrXca View Post
Is there any way to (other than a custom column) to specify that anything that doesn't have a series goes in shelf 'X'
I've done it now by creating a custom column defined as {series:ifempty(Other)} (Tried putting that directly into the driver setting but didn't work (no surprise))
The only problem is that I'm having to add that custom column to all my libraries...
Sorry, that's about the only way to do it.

That's a very nice trick. I haven't played with the template language enough to learn this sort of thing. Allowing something like this isn't a bad idea, except I'd hate to try to explain it. I'll put it on my "think about" list. It won't happen until I a day when I am looking for something to distract me from work. And no, that won't be tomorrow. Probably.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote