View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 11:19 AM   #31
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jzz View Post
This thread helped me get set up with calibre's content server and my kindle. It worked for me.
Thanks! I'm still having trouble getting past my home ISP router. I can see the calibre index and download using a private IP - 192.168.etc -- and using port 8787 which is forwarded in the router. But I can't get there with a public IP. I'll keep trying, as the spirit moves.

For my purposes, the dropbox solution is good enough ... if I can figure out how to deliver the files on the Kindle.
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote