View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 02:31 PM   #3
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgoldin View Post
The book is about soldiers who are resurrected over and over again to fight wars forever into the future, no matter how often they die--and about one soldier's desperate search for a way out of this deadly loop.
The price is a bit high, but since I know that the vast majority of that price will actually be getting to the author (i.e. you!), I'll be buying it on or shortly after May 8th.