View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 12:39 PM   #8
lilman
Addict
lilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle DX, iPad
I didn't get any testers for epub support so I'm just going to release the open beta.

New to version 1.4:
-Epub
This is in BETA! I do not have an iPad and so I have no idea how this will look on one.
I wanted to add epub support so that you could add your manga to your iTunes library, making it easier to sync (and also so you could view it in iBooks).
This is my first experience with epubs and I wrote the code from reading epub tutorials online. A lot of this is guess work and therefore will most likely not work perfectly.
If you have any epub experience and know how to make these epubs work better on the ipad, please pm me on mobileread.com (my username is lilman). Thanks!
This is set up in the .properties file.
Note that there is no binding support for epubs yet.
-Bug fix: Fixed changing page_filename_length after processing manga will correctly rename image filenames when binding (I know, you probably would have never noticed this, but I did and it bothered me :P)

Enjoy and let me know if it works for you

-Edit-
v1.4 code taken down due to bug. Download latest version below V

Last edited by lilman; 04-25-2010 at 08:30 AM.
lilman is offline   Reply With Quote