View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 12:49 PM   #10
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
So far, I'm surprised, how little many of you spend.
The majority is in the range below $ 300 per year. That's (if I assume > $ 9,99 on average per book) about 1 book every 2 weeks.
I don't think, owners of eBook readers actually read that little. So I guess it's safe to assume, that most of the reading material comes from other sources. Probably I should have added the question "How many books per year do you read?". Maybe in another thread...
My own have been very variable.
Right now i'm re-reading the wheel of time, and one book of these last me for almost a month.
My sister gifted me some p-book, so I went reading them
Then, i spent more time reading than re-reading since I have a reader.
And yes, some other source. Fanfiction.net, Freebies (I still need to donate some money to jeffrey).

Last edited by EowynCarter; 01-17-2010 at 01:04 PM.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote