Thread: OPF & guide
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 05:34 PM   #33
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Kovid, perhaps you missed the bit where Valloric said "Sigil [...] will generate the guide element on export"
Yes, I thought I said that. I wanted Sigil to create whatever is necessary to work with calibre, but I also wanted calibre to work better with other epubs that might not come from an app that takes this into consideration.

But if he's going to get angry over this, then I'll just help out and he can sulk. I'm not going to go into a pissing contest over an XML element.

EDIT: I still don't see any need for anyone to get angry here. I mean WTH I still can't fathom the turn this thread took.

Last edited by Valloric; 08-05-2009 at 05:38 PM.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote