Thread: Ayn Rand
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 08:05 PM   #30
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
So...............spending hundreds of billions of dollars that we do not have is somehow going to make this all better?

As far as I can see we (the US) are still in a unstable and political economic situations.

No new jobs have been created. The banks still refuse to loan out money, and people are still losing their houses because of it.

Schools are losing funding daily, teachers are being laid off right and left.

Its a smoke screen. Its a way to make people feel as tho something is being done when in fact all that is being done is yoking our future generations with a debt that will never be paid.

If I had a choice, I would cheerfully go back to the 19th and 20th century, where you at least had a chance for an honest life, poor it may be, than being part of government sponsored cradle to the grave existence.

Ayn Rand may not have had all the answers. But at least she stood for honesty to ones own values.