View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 11:19 AM   #17104
Gazella
Wizard
Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Just finished Cinder by Marissa Meyer, a science fiction retelling of the fairy tale, Cinderella. It was a really good read.

For my next read, I'm debating between The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss or The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien. Both have been on my Kindle waiting to be read for quite a while. I've read The Hobbit a couple of months ago and have really enjoyed it but have never read The Lord of the Rings books.
Gazella is offline   Reply With Quote