View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 01:08 AM   #309
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
I am basically not going to make it this year so I am looking at the number of pages I have read so far this year and its a rather impressive number. Going to redo my ticker based on the number of pages read.
Man, get out your Rocky Balboa sondtrack.... You can do it..I am further behind than you but I still wager I will make the finish line. I am in hyperoverdrive with 8 books on 6 different devices going at once.... throw in some audio books...helps when you cannot read....

Fighto...ganbate!!!
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote