Thread: Kobo Tweaks
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 12:46 PM   #47
Leonatus
Wizard
Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino Shine 3
I'm by no means a programmer or something like that. So, I need further instructions.

1. Do I have to substitute 'tweaks.tweaksSettings()' by 'tweaks=tweaksSettings()'?
2. Which one could be the "real command" that I have to put at the place of "some shell command \"?

You are right: when I re-opened the .ini-file, my impression was as if the plugin had substituted my entries by some other ones.

Meanwhile, I have been playing a little, and I saved the file in "Kobotweaks"; now my insertions stay there (more or less), but the result was the same as after the first installation of the plugin.

I save the file in notepad++, but directly in the .kobo file of the reader. Is this a wrong procedure?

Sorry for my ignorance! thanks for your help anyway!
Leonatus is offline   Reply With Quote