View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 05:35 PM   #222
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by boh! View Post
When I plug my Lobo Touch, on System->property->device->usb mass storage->details->bus relationship (not sure because I'm Italian): USBSTOR\Disk&Ven_Kobo&Prod_eReader-2.3.1&Rev_0110\N905J29123136&0

Could someone check if there are differences between the 2 Touch??
My girlfriend's kobo was purchased 31th of December 2012

My Glo (but I already update it to 2.4.0): USBSTOR\Disk&Ven_Kobo&Prod_eReader-2.4.0&Rev_0110\613B2A4020676&0
Which differences do you want to know? Are you trying to find out which firmware to put on your girlfriend's Touch? Unfortunately we can't tell from the info you gave us. You really need to see the size of the firmware files downloaded automatically to the Touch.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote