View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 09:19 PM   #1
rashkae
Wizard
rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Conversion to Epub destroys font-size keywords:

I've noticed that in current versions of calibre, when I convert to Epub (from Epub or from Mobi), with font size scaling disabled, Calibre converts all font fixed size keywords (font size: medium, font-size: normal, font-size: small) etc into a fixed value in pt. This is very undesireable behaviour, and forces me to apply complete font-size scalling on all convreted books so I at least get sane values in em. Is there any way to prevent this?
rashkae is offline   Reply With Quote