View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 06:34 PM   #4
rlauzon
Wizard
rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: PocketBook Era
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmeister0
I take issue with your last sentence, though. Problems with the iPod battery have absolutely nothing to do with DRM, and iTune's DRM allows playback on an unlimited number of iPods. Both my iPods play my non-DRM content just fine.
Yes, the people who own iPods constantly remind me of that.

But the purpose of iTunes is to sell iPods and vice versa, so I have a hard time seperating the two.

In my case, I don't support DRM and I like to vote with my wallet. So instead of purchasing an iPod (which rewards Apple), I have chosen to reward Archos for creating players that aren't tied to DRM and are Linux friendly (and are cheaper than the iPod).
rlauzon is offline   Reply With Quote