View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 11:25 AM   #21
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big McLargeHuge View Post
If i buy a book on Kindle and it has errors that get cleaned up by the publisher later, i can ask Amazon to update me to the newest version of the book, since they don't do it automatically. In that way, eBooks are better then paper books.
I've had updates to both Amazon and Kobo books. Lord of the Rings was the one from Kobo. They absolutely do update them when there is a new copy available.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote