View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 07:20 PM   #46
DustyDisks
Old Fart In Training
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
I will play with mine when it gets here, but unless there is a solution about the amazon control they have on the kfhd, or amazon wakes up and sees that they may lose customers that bought it as a reader and also for other things other than amazon. It will be returned before the right of return expires and buy something else.

They are starting to get bad press on this, and one things company's do understand is the bottom line. If I were Google I would play the amazon cage that is built into the kindle to the max. Bad for amazon good for Google and other tablet makers.

Last edited by DustyDisks; 09-15-2012 at 07:22 PM.
DustyDisks is offline   Reply With Quote