View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 05:45 PM   #6
filmo
Wizard
filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Sony T1, Kobo Mini
With books on T1 displayed as list without covers, I can change way books are sorted and have new sort displayed in seconds. So fast I don't hesitate to change the way my more than 2000 books are sorted. I like this reader so much I gifted one to each of my sisters set up my way with large library of books. They now love T1 reader for reading over their tablets. T1 is not perfect and neither am I or anything or anybody.
filmo is offline   Reply With Quote