View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 03:34 AM   #4
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by frymaster View Post
by "format the cybook drive (as FAT32)" you're saying i should be running mkfs.vfat on it?

i've read this thread and ther's some promising sounding info on it... is this the path you are suggesting?

i admit i'm wary of doing this because there were all these pre-existing files on odyssey, like a directory called "system" for instance, that look pretty important.
Did that with ubuntu disk manager rather than command line. And yes, i was weary of doing that (hence step one : backup).
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote