View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 09:39 AM   #4
Muckraker
Connoisseur
Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I published one of my books to Kobo last night as a test run. The process of signing up and publishing content is incredibly simple and straight-forward. It's slightly more streamlined than Amazon and BN publishing. And then there's Apple...

I don't know how sales will be but it's only going to take about five minutes a book to get my content listed there. I abandoned Apple after my test run. Their process was totally unsupported and annoying. It took four months to go through the sign-up and get the title approved. I even had to buy an old Mac for the sole purpose of publishing to Apple. All that and I haven't seen a single iTunes sale.
Muckraker is offline   Reply With Quote