View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 01:50 PM   #14
MrsJoseph
Loves Ellipsis...
MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi (broken), nook STR (returned), Kobo Touch, Sony T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaKing View Post
My dear Apple friends.

It is the price of fame. Apple stories hit the front pages. Apple gets the news headline. The pundits, analysts, and other reporters talk up Apple.
Apple wonders. Apple sales. Apple leadership. Apple at the top.

I only report what is front page news for this is the News section of Mobileread.

In a way, I am like that mere "slave" that rode along with Caesar and as the crowds cried out in adulation, glorifying Caesar, the slave said repeatedly "thou are only a man."

I ride in the chariot with Apple and say thou are only a machine.

It's a sad thing to have to kick sand onto a God, but still some of us don't shirk at important missions.

Priceless!

When I read the
Quote:
My dear Apple friends.
line... all I could think of was the Blue Meanies from The Yellow Submarine.

Last edited by MrsJoseph; 03-16-2012 at 01:53 PM. Reason: More info
MrsJoseph is offline   Reply With Quote