View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 01:39 AM   #1
shibamistress
Groupie
shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KSO (3G), Nook Color, android apps
Nook Color battery draining too quickly

So I have a Nook Color that I bought on the Daily Steal (I think it is a refurb) that is running CyanogenMod 7 from the S/D card. It's been great, except for one, really frustrating problem: the battery gets drained way too fast. I can charge it, then not even use it, but let it sit turned off, and when I come back 1-2 days later the battery will be totally drained.

At first we thought this is a wifi issue, so I've been turning off wi-fi manually (though I do have it set to come back on when the NC powers up). It doesn't seem to matter if wi-fi is on or not. I also thought, at first, it was only draining it in sleep mode, but I charged it a couple of days ago and never turned powered the device up, and the battery was still drained. (At least I'm pretty sure it was off, but honestly, I'm sometimes having trouble getting it to power down--I'll think it is off and it is only in sleep mode).

It's really frustrating. Any suggestions?
shibamistress is offline   Reply With Quote