View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 11:13 AM   #3
49Kat
Fanatic
49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 9th Gen, iPhone 11, Paperwhite 10th Gen.
I guess the books are purchased from Sony are DRMed.

I'm still hesitating to use Dropbox, but I am more and more seeing the benefits of it.

I had wondered if a Sony app with access to the Sony reader store could peacefully co-exist with a Kobo app with access to the Kobo store, but I just installed the Kindle app and it seems to be doing OK. (Interesting to notice that a book I am interested in is $5 more at the Kindle store than it is at the Kobo store.)

Sony books are usually a little more expensive than Kobo books, but, as I've said, sometimes Sony has titles that Kobo doesn't carry. It's much easier to navigate through Sony's free selection as well.
49Kat is offline   Reply With Quote