Thread: App of the Day
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 12:16 PM   #15
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Tell him you have a discount offer you want to use twice but it's per account and you need his log in info.
When my wife uses that type of strategy on me, it always works. When I try it she is always suspicious. You tell me that men and women don't think differently and I say "bah humbug"(Xmas is near ).

To the purpose of this post: I tried to get the game on a 2.2, 2.3.1 and a 3.2 Anroid tablets. All were incompatible. Must be a Fire sale only.

Regards - John

P.S. UPS says my Arnova 8 G2 will arrive tomorrow. Will probably post a "first impression" Friday on the Forum where the Mantano thread resides.

Interesting link:

http://arnovatech.com/products/g2/ar...try=us&lang=en
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote