View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 04:41 AM   #3
TaureanBull
Guru
TaureanBull can eat soup with a fork.TaureanBull can eat soup with a fork.TaureanBull can eat soup with a fork.TaureanBull can eat soup with a fork.TaureanBull can eat soup with a fork.TaureanBull can eat soup with a fork.TaureanBull can eat soup with a fork.TaureanBull can eat soup with a fork.TaureanBull can eat soup with a fork.TaureanBull can eat soup with a fork.TaureanBull can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Kindle 3-3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I thought the first book was pretty good, but nearly deserving of all the accolades it received. It didn't inspire me enough to read the rest. The first half of the book was making coffee, talking about coffee, or talking about making coffee. Once it got down to business, it was very good, though. The ending got a little too cute in trying to resolve every single thing it could, and kind of meandered a bit too long because of that. I just assumed that something was lost in translation.
Or may be too literal translation. Yeah, I agree there was lot of unnecessary stuff. Coffee thing and too many details about the characters which are not really important for the stoty.

Nevertheless, its a binding triology.
TaureanBull is offline   Reply With Quote