View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 09:45 PM   #18
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by asjogren View Post
When installing from a file copied via the USB cable, it just says "Not installed" when I use the File Explorer App.
I've gotten that response with a couple apks. Trying it a second time immediately has gotten the install to work.

I've also gotten a couple of "APK failed to parse" error messages. One from an app that won't settle for Android 2.0 but demands 2.01 or higher. Not 2 or 2.1. but 2.01

Most apks install fine.

And the bundled file manager sucks rivets. Haven't found a good one that wasn't ad-ware yet.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote