View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 10:44 AM   #7
dwig
Wizard
dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current:Surface Go & Kindle 3 - Retired: DellV8p, Clie UX50, ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by texguy View Post
dwig,

I'm also using 0.7.29 on Windows 7 platform. If the file size is 223Kb then you have the same conversion problem as me. ...
You're correct. I reviewed the ePub again and it does end in the 4th paragraph in what I take to be chapter 3 of part 2.

I reviewed the PRC (actually Calibre's MOBI version after import into Calibre) and found some interesting things. Kindle4PC really does a bad job with the glyphs, using two fonts and failing on several characters. Kindle Previewer, on the other hand, renders the document very well. I found only one bad character, the one you list as the character causing the break.

Last edited by dwig; 11-25-2010 at 02:28 PM.
dwig is offline   Reply With Quote