View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 09:30 AM   #5
dwig
Wizard
dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current:Surface Go & Kindle 3 - Retired: DellV8p, Clie UX50, ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by texguy View Post
I have a 3 MB prc file that I want to convert into an epub for reading in my nook device. The conversion process stops at around 210 Kb file size. ...
You fail to mention what version of Calibre you are using and what OS you are running it on. That information might be helpful.

As a test I fed your PRC to my Calibre installation (Calibre v0.7.29 running on Windows XPsp3 with the extended language support installed, fonts & keyboards). The metadata looked fine in Calibre, no incorrect glyphs, and it converted fine, resulting in a modestly small 223k ePub. The ePub file displayed fine in Sigil (v0.3.1). The only flaw I detected was that Calibre's auto-generated cover page failed on some of the glyphs in the author's name.
dwig is offline   Reply With Quote