View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 11:07 AM   #11
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyDisks View Post
Thank you, my friend runs on pacific time. So it will be a few hrs before she sees this thread. And maybe join this forum/discussion, I am being sorta sneaky by posting here but the wisdom/knowledge and just good people here made it too hard to resist! And also my friend can use the advice. I can see that some schools are starting to use the ipod as a teaching device, but at close to $600 a pop, wow! For that kind of money what ever used would need to last over several years of personal/school use.

The more options available the better!
If iPad is what you are talking about, the new iPad mini is $329 and might be a better choice for a child due to the smaller size. If iPod touch is what you are talking about, it's like a smartphone without the phone and would be fine for that age if that's what she's after.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote