View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 05:32 AM   #1
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Standalone flightcrew?

I know Sigil's built-in epub validator is based on flightcrew. I also see a standalone version of flightcrew available. If I already use Sigil as my main editor, is there a reason to use the standalone version of flightcrew rather than just living with the one that's built in to Sigil? Are they exactly the same or does the standalone offer more features? Just curious.

Thanks.

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote