View Single Post
Old 09-29-2007, 12:19 PM   #7
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
Thanks Jon.
The message seems to be 'Do not turn on multi-language support'.

I'm feeling a bit confused, though. I can't find a multi-language support button to turn on or off.
Presumably, it would also be preferable to turn off the hyphenation?
Everytime I select IMP as a file format I get a message that all of the fonts are not support and do I want to use Multi-language support. Don't you get this message? I am not sure how to force it to stop the message but maybe you figured out a way.

hyphenation is personal choice. The BD application is using some sort of algorithm instead of a dictionary and often does a poor job IMHO but results can vary depending on the book I suppose. Using fully justified text may cause it to pick some poorer splits but I have not verified this.

Does this help?
Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote