View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 02:15 AM   #3
bcgirl
Groupie
bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad2-64gb, Sony PRS-T1, KOBO mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
Kobo when the ebook takes Vouchercodes40.

Also Books on Board when their discounts include the book I want to purchase, where Kobo may not be showing it for me. It does happen.

Also Amazon if it's cheaper than the rest.

Sony I do check, but more often than not it's dearer than the others, and with a paucity of discount vouchers.

Having said that, I use the Sony Reader for PC as my default download program no matter where I buy the Epub from, and for library books.

Straight from Reader for PC into Calibre. I don't need to open ADE at all.

Did you have a particular query about pricing?
I usually buy books from Kobo, on the ereader or on my MacBook. I have only two books purchased from Sony store. I was just wondering where Sony ereader users purchase their books from. And if there is a preference for their choice? I haven't tried Books on Board yet.
bcgirl is offline   Reply With Quote