View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 12:18 PM   #5
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by leaston View Post
I just tried to install this twice and it instantly rebooted my HTC Desire both times.

For what it's worth, my phone is rooted and running the latest MIUI XJ ROM with 2.3.5 Gingerbread.
it would be better if you give a feedback through this mail also: readerfeedback@duokan.com
Hope they fix your issue.
Duokan has a great potential. They will add suport for epub (and probably for pdf,.. etc)
And have already really good apps for Kindle.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote