View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 12:38 PM   #27
ebusinesstutor
Star Gawker
ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I have the Galaxy Note (5.3") and I think we should give Samsung credit for innovating by including the wacom tablet and pen in the new larger version.

No other tablet that I know of right now (new) offers this capability and, at $500 for a 10.1 " screen it is certainly a good price compared to an iPad which doesn't have the wacom screen and stylus capability.

And Samsung offers tablets at 5.3, 7.7, 8.9 and 10.1" whereas the iPad is just one size. Samsung is one of the leaders in the tablet field and rightly so.
ebusinesstutor is offline   Reply With Quote