View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 01:44 PM   #297
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkingdon View Post
My PW is out for delivery by UPS as of 5:58 am!!!

I ordered on Sep. 9th, originally with supersaver shipping. At that time, the expected arrival date was Oct 19th - Oct 24th. On Sep. 28th, I modified the shipping method to next-day. The expected arrival date moved to Oct 12th. On Oct 1st, my order status changed to Shipping Soon. On Oct 3rd, I received shipping confirmation. A very satisfactory experience.
That's what I don't get. If you ordered 3 days after me, why did yours ship a day earlier?
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote