View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 12:35 AM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackastor View Post
Just got an update for the desktop and now it seems to crash every time I connect the reader. Just wondering if any one else is having issues.

Just incase its asked: Windows 7 64 bit
Amd FX 8 CORE CPU BLACK EDITION
32GB OF RAM
8 TERRABYTES OF HDD

every thing works fine up to the point where the device is connected and the desktop does it thing. Then it crashes.

regards

Jack
My desktop is pretty close to what you have except for 24GB memory and 5TB of hard drive plus a 120GB SSD boot drive. The only issue I've seen with 3.22, so far, is that my Kobo library books do not show. They do sync to my Aura either using the desktop or wifi.

Regards,
David
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote