View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 03:11 AM   #128
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I tend towards 3rd party manuals for almost everything. The sort with titles like "Everything you ever needed or wanted to know about XYZ but they forgot to put it in the Owner's Manual." The manual that came inside the Kobo box couldn't have been more than two pages thick, and I figure those would be filled up with disclaimers so I didn't even bother to take it out of the plastic wrap. YouTube is a wealth of information about just about everything too, and with visual cues as well as spoken, I can actually follow (if I hit the 'pause' button often enough) to get the job done.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote