View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 10:30 PM   #5
Andanzas
Out of print
Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (recycled), Pocketbook Inkpad X Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by prisha View Post
i would tell you not to upgrade it. my prs-500 became literally unusable after upgrade as i had to charge battery continiously. i never bought any books from sony store so i did not why i sent it. i had to throw it off and buy prs-600 as i read almost everyday. sending it to laredo is my biggest mistake for the year 2009 and i hate sony for destroying my prs-500. i miss it very much.
Why didn't you just buy a new battery? These guys sell it for $22: http://www.batteryship.com/PRS-500

EDIT: Oh, it seems there is a bug that affects battery life. I didn't know about it.
Andanzas is offline   Reply With Quote