View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 12:22 PM   #88
tigran
Zealot
tigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Aura One,HD,H2O,Touch,Mini,Kindle 3+DXG,Nook Simple Touch
But if I press the light button the lamp bulb symbol comes up. If the button was misaligned then the software would not display the symbol, i.e. the event wouldn't occur, right?

Also, the corner of the bezel seems to sit very tight, just like the other three corners.

But do you suggest I take the cover out again and put it back? Any other suggestions? When I take it out, should I look out for anything strange?

UPDATE: checked that the tab is inside the red slider. Putting it back together again. Let's see.... No, still the same story: no light and the top-right corner of the screen is unresponsive.

Last edited by tigran; 08-24-2013 at 12:41 PM.
tigran is offline   Reply With Quote