View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 02:11 PM   #3
froydman
froydman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.froydman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.froydman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.froydman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.froydman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.froydman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.froydman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.froydman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.froydman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.froydman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.froydman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket eDGe
*weeps with joy*

That was it! Seriously, I can't tell you how many times I formatted that $(#&'n drive. I would have never guessed it was the USB going uppity.

It's throwing on the Dingo update now, I'll post again if that works all the way through. I'm sure that was it, though, as the update software screen is showing, and hasn't shown for the last couple weeks.

On the plus side, the whole debugging terminal situation strikes me as very cool. I learned a lot of things through this experience, so all in all it was beneficial. Enjoyable? No. Beneficial? Yes.

I owe you several beverages, Vldmr.
froydman is offline   Reply With Quote