View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 12:18 PM   #14
49Kat
Fanatic
49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 9th Gen, iPhone 11, Paperwhite 10th Gen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjohl View Post
I know we are mostly Vox owners, and are thus biased, I have to say that this review sounds like a bury job.

I tend to agree with you there. Simply what they said about the sluggish response to swiping and tapping the screen--totally not the case in my experience. My Vox is extremely responsive to the lightest touch, except the letter "p" on the keyboard because it's right at the very edge. Sometimes I have to tap that a couple of times, but otherwise, it requires a very light touch. I think the reviewer may have had a unit with technical issues, perhaps.
49Kat is offline   Reply With Quote