View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 11:57 AM   #87
AHMavrick
Enthusiast
AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: none
Thanks much to those that posted the sites for Sci Fi. I've been looking them over and it looks like there is more than I first saw. I hope that there will be more in the very near future. In the mean time I am looking at possibly getting a jet book lite as the most flexible and cost effective option for reading e books. It may be a Christmas present to myself and the wife with a pair of them.
AHMavrick is offline   Reply With Quote