View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 01:59 PM   #2
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Hello and welcome to MobileRead. You're fortunate that you live in a community with plenty of PC-savvy folks around. I'm also in Texas, but about an hour north of the DFW airport, practically in Oklahoma.

How long have you had your Sony reader? Do you read on your iPhone? Which application are you using on it? Have you tried the Amazon app for the iPhone?

I own both a Kindle and a Sony reader. Since it has been so easy to get current-release books for the Kindle, I've not bothered to register my Sony at the Sony store. I also read some books (DRM-free SF/F from Baen) on my Blackberry.

We're glad you've joined us at MobileRead. Jump into the various discussions. Download some of the fabulously formatted books in our library. Tell us all about yourself and the books you like to read.

Oh, and before I forget -- I think we're planning a Texas get-together in mid-April somewhere in the DFW area. I need to poke RalphSirEdward and see how the plans are going.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote