Thread: Troubleshooting Clipiings KT HELP
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 12:39 PM   #4
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by marianormr View Post
I did, it did not work.
version used: win 32

I used Windows 64-bit program firmware works well does not recognize the file.
You tried the file you put it?
Yes. make sure to replace old settings.txt with this one before running it. with this settings.txt I can add the notes and highlights in your attached MyClippings.txt.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled picture.png
Views:	297
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	87819

Alternatively, you can modify the current one also. just add this into the appropriate line( anywhere between 5-40 w/o breaking the current structure.)
Code:
		"Import \"My Clippings.txt\" without bookmarks (KTouch, ES)": {
			"Pattern": "# Import notes and highlights from \"My Clippings.txt\" and ignore\n# bookmarks. Warnings with information on ignored bookmarks\n# will be added to the log - this is the app normal behaviour\n\n# Note that VERBOSE and UNICODE options are always on\n\n^\\s*                           \t# \n(?P<Book>.*?)                    \t# Book name\n\\s*-\\ Mi\\                    \t#\n(?P<Type>(subrayado|nota))         # Clipping type - 'Highlight' or 'Note'\n.*(Posici\u00f3n|P\u00e1gina)\\                  \t#\n(?P<Location>[\\d-]*)           \t# Location\n.*?A\u00f1adido             \t#\n(?P<Date>(.*))            \t# Date & time\n\\s*                            \t#\n(?P<Text>.*?)                    \t# Text\n\\s*$ \t\t#\t\t",
			"Delimiter": "==========",
			"Extension": "txt",
			"Date Format": "",
			"Encoding": "UTF-8 (all languages)"
		}

Last edited by thomass; 06-16-2012 at 01:16 PM.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote