View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 09:14 PM   #6
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool calibre

Quote:
Originally Posted by dleebc View Post
I have very recently purchased a nook color. When I purchased this several friends got together and made a sd card full of books to put on it for my very own library. My problem is, they are from kindles. I am new to the e-book e-reader world and reading some of the threads i found that I need to remove the DRM. What is that and how do I do that? I downloaded calibre yet still not sure what to do with it or my numerous amounts of books that are just waiting for me to find a way to read them. Please help....
calibre and get support from the calibre forum
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote