View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 07:41 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
Interesting -I show a Formats Column but I don't have a problem with start times - unless my opening View is sorted by formats - which it never is

But the presence of the Formats Column is the cause of my 'scroll button feels like its in treacle' complaint. So... maybe my Formats Column has got to go.

Maybe the devs could put something indicating what formats exist for book into the database - and reconcile/fix in Library Check. But keep what's shown in Book Details as it is now - i.e. what's actually there

BR
Formats for a title do show in the Details pane.
You can Search for/with a format using the Tag Browser.

So Why the need to have them show all the time?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote